Candidate Mandatory Training – 18 CPD Accredited E-Learning Courses – Skills for Health CSTF Aligned
Welcome to Octrac Consultings’ online mandatory training course. These Mandatory 18 CPD courses were developed to meet the required learning outcomes in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), and the Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations for healthcare and social care providers.
- Once you have registered you will receive your login details within a few minutes
- You will then be able to reset your password, log in and take your selected online course(s)
- Let us know what you think of your online course, and leave us a review!
How am I assessed and certified for this candidate’s mandatory training course?
At the end of this candidate mandatory e-learning course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners can download a FREE CPD certificate valid for one year.
The content of this online mandatory training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
What are the aims of this online candidate mandatory training course?
The aims of this health care training course are to:
- Provide awareness of relevant guidelines and legislation relating to statutory and mandatory training requirements
- Help doctors, nursing and other health and social care staff to work in a safe manner in line with national guidelines and local policies
- Support healthcare and social care staff to properly and efficiently deliver services in accordance with their legal and professional responsibilities
- Provide recommendations that are evidence-based and up to date
*This mandatory and statutory training package provides adequate e-learning materials as UK regulators recommend.
What are the objectives of this candidate’s mandatory training online courses?
The objectives of this online mandatory training course are to:
- Provide essential training resources in a meaningful and engaging way
- Additional e-learning materials that can be used as quick references during the courses and in the workplace
- End of course knowledge assessments that will generate a FREE CPD certificate
- A free blended learning environment for individuals and organisations
What is covered in this online candidate mandatory training course?
Octrac Consulting’s online mandatory training course covers the following:
- Health, Safety and Welfare at Work Course
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases & Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR) Course
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Course
- Infection Prevention and Control Course
- Fire Safety Awareness Course?
- Manual Handling Objects Course
- Moving and Handling People Course
- Basic Life Support (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) Course
- Equality, Diversity & Human Rights Course
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Course
- Safeguarding Children Level 1
- Safeguarding Children Level 2
- Conflict Resolution Course?
- Handling Violence & Aggression Course
- Complaints Handling Course?
- Lone Worker Awareness Course
- Consent Course
- Information Governance Course
- Caldicott Principles Course
- Record-Keeping Course
These e-learning courses cover the main points relating to the Skills for Health CSTF learning outcomes and CQC recommendations. They have additional online learning resources that provide more details for learners to refer to during the course and practice.
What are the Skills for Health’s UK “Core Skills Training Framework” (CSTF)?
There is increasing recognition that there are wide variations in the quality and consistency of healthcare training provided across the UK. To minimise these challenges, Octrac Consulting works with various UK health and social care organisations to develop statutory and mandatory training courses in line with Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework. This includes mandatory training courses in the Skills for Health UK Core Skills Training Framework Subject Guide and clinical and other awareness courses for health and social care workers.
Octrac Consulting’s online candidate mandatory training course package was developed in line with the CSTF learning outcomes.
The benefits of using Octrac Consulting’s online health and social care mandatory training in the workplace include:
- National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- The UK accredited e-learning provider
- An approved UK training centre
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Nationally recognised CPD certificates
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Access your online training immediately
- Highly interactive e-learning portal? Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of eLearning for healthcare providers
- Significant man hour reductions? Online training only takes as long as the learner’s needs
- Low carbon footprint through e-learning
- FREE CPD certificate printed on completion of an e-learning course
- Over 1000 online CPD courses
- Repository of online learning materials and assessments
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses are based on the latest guidance and best practice
Octrac Consulting’s online mandatory courses should be completed by all healthcare and social care staff. This includes voluntary staff and unpaid work in NHS and private hospitals. Locum doctors, locum allied health professionals, agency nurses and healthcare assistants can also complete these e-learning courses.
These Mandatory 18 CPD Courses are also relevant for health and social care support workers, including those who work for nursing care homes, residential care homes and charities.
Access to desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device.
Octrac Consulting’s online courses range from introductory modules at Level 1 to advanced and expert modules up to Level 6.
Our e-learning modules count towards CPD hours for professionals in various sectors to meet mandatory and statutory requirements.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections