Customer Service – Online Training Course – Certificate in Customer Service – Essential Customer Care Skills
Each and every one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not. Maybe you’re on the front lines of a company, serving the people who buy your products. Perhaps you’re an accountant, serving the employees by producing their paychecks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you’re a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.
| Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Customer Service Course Aims
The customer service e-learning course will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process. Participants will be provided a strong skillset including in-person and over the phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers, and generating return business.
Customer Service Course Objectives
The objectives of this online course are:
- State what it means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
- Recognize how your attitude affects it
- Identify your customers’ needs
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- Build goodwill through in-person customer service
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
- Connect with customers through online tools
- Deal with difficult customers
What is Covered in this Customer Service Course?
This online course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Who We Are and What We Do
Module Three: Establishing Your Attitude
Module Four: Identifying and Addressing Their Needs
Module Five: Generating Return Business
Module Six: In-Person Customer Service
|Module Seven: Giving Customer Service over the Phone
Module Eight: Providing Electronic Customer Service
Module Nine: Recovering Difficult Customers
Module Ten: Understanding When to Escalate
Module Eleven: Ten Things You Can Do To WOW Every Time
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is Customer Service?
“Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during and after a purchase. The perception of success of such interactions is dependent on employees “who can adjust themselves to the personality of the guest””
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how the Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.