Emergency First Aid at Work Training Online Course
Emergency First Aid Online Course | First Aid at Work Online Course
Welcome to our Online Emergency First Aid at the Work Training Course. This First Aid at Work Training Course was developed to meet the required learning outcomes in line with the current Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations for health care and social care providers, and the Skills for Care learning outcomes.
- Once you have registered you will receive your login details within a few minutes
- You will then be able to reset your password, log in and take your selected online course(s)
- Let us know what you think of your drug calculations online course, and leave us a review!
What are the aims of these online first aid e-learning courses?
The aims of this online first aid course are to provide:
- The learner with a clear understanding of the legislation regarding emergency first aid at work.
- A learner with a full understanding of the current first aid protocols for health and social care workers at work.
- Essential first aid online resources in an engaging and meaningful way.
- A FREE blended learning environment that is available to all individuals and organisations.
*This introductory emergency first aid course provides adequate e-learning materials as recommended by UK regulators.
What are the objectives of this first aid at work online course?
The objectives of this online emergency first aid training course are to:
- Provide essential training resources in a meaningful and engaging way
- Additional e-learning materials that can be used as quick references during the courses and in the workplace
- End-of-course knowledge assessments that will generate a FREE CPD certificate
- A FREE blended learning environment for individuals and organisations
How am I assessed and certified for this first aid online course?
At the end of this emergency first aid at work e-learning course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that is valid for one year.
What is covered in this emergency first aid at work online course training course?
This online first aid at work training course covers the following:
- Learning Outcomes
- The role of the first aider
- First aid kits
- Surveying the scene
- The primary survey
- Using an AED
- Unconscious casualty
- Recovery position
- Blood loss
- Minor injuries
- Major injuries
- Online learning resources
Who is the online first aid at work e-learning course for?
Octrac Consulting’s online first aid courses should be completed by all healthcare and social care staff. This includes voluntary staff and unpaid work in NHS and private hospitals. Locum doctors, locum allied health professionals, agency nurses and healthcare assistants can also complete these e-learning courses. These awareness training courses are also relevant for health and social care support workers, including those who work for nursing care homes, residential care homes and charities.
The content of this online first aid at work training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Payment and additional information
After adding your emergency first aid at work e-learning course (s) to the shopping cart (by selecting Add to Cart), you will be able to make a secure payment using all major credit and debit cards. You can also make a secure payment for your online courses through PayPal.
Once you have purchased your first aid at work online training course (s), you will be sent a confirmation e-mail. You will then receive a link and login details to access your e-learning course (s) within 24 hours of purchase.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections