Hiring Strategies – Online Training Course – Best Recruiting Strategies for Hiring Success – Creative Recruiting Strategies
Hiring strategies will save your company time and money as you will be recruiting and hiring the right candidates. Your hiring department will benefit from this workshop as it prepares them to seek out that great candidate and make sure they are a fit for your company. Your participants will obtain the necessary tools required in finding that diamond in the rough. Successful companies are made up of great employees, so why not hire great employees? Hiring and training employees is an expensive venture. Be sure to hire the right person for the right position. Hiring the right person is more about skills and abilities; it is about finding the right combination of skills, attitude, and fit for your organisation’s culture.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Hiring Strategies Course aims
To enlighten learners on how to save a company time and money as the company will be recruiting and hiring the right candidates. A hiring department will benefit from this online Hiring Strategies training course as it prepares them to seek out that great candidate and make sure the candidate is fit for their company. Learners will obtain the necessary tools required in finding that diamond in the rough.
The objectives of these hiring strategies online course are to:
- Know how to present the current open position
- Develop a workable hiring strategy
- Know how to determine which candidates to interview
- Steps and techniques to use in an interview
- Welcome newly hired employees
- Find potential candidates for the position
What’s covered in this hiring strategies course?
This online hiring strategies course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Defining and Knowing the Position
Module Three: Hiring Strategy
Module Four: Lure in Great Candidates
Module Five: Filtering Applicants to Interview
Module Six: The Interview (I)
|Module Seven: The Interview (II)
Module Eight: Selection Process (I)
Module Nine: Selection Process (II)
Module Ten: Making an Offer
Module Eleven: Onboarding
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Why are hiring strategies?
“Implementing creative recruiting strategies will help get your jobs seen by candidates who are looking for a new role. It will also make it faster to hire great candidates, more consistently, and with significantly less effort”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how the Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits