Improving Self Awareness – Online Training Course & Certification
This course Improving Self-awareness is about developing an understanding of your emotions and feelings. It is an awareness of the physical, emotional, and psychological self. Our participants will identify ways of recognizing all of these and improving each through various cognitive and learning styles.
Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Improving Self-Awareness Course Aims
Improving Self-Awareness will improve self-control, reduce procrastination, and develop mood management. Learners will improve their relationships and create a more fulfilling life. These improvements will in turn translate into a wholly improved workforce. Stress will decline and productivity will increase as internal turmoil will decline all through improving self-awareness.
What is Covered in this Improving Self-Awareness Course?
This online Improving Self Awareness training course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: What is the Self?
Module Three: Awareness of the Physical Self
Module Four: Time Management
Module Five: The Emotional Self
Module Six: Mood Management
|Module Seven: The Psychological Self
Module Eight: Interpersonal Awareness
Module Nine: The Spiritual Self
Module Ten: Limitations of Self-Awareness
Module Eleven: Independence Versus Interdependence
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Why Choose our Improving Self-Awareness Training Course?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.