Mandatory Health Care Training Courses – 24 Online CPD Accredited Courses – Skills for Health CSTF Aligned Courses
Welcome to LearnPac Systems’ online mandatory health care training courses for health and social care professionals, agency & locum workers, including doctors and medical locums, agency nurses, allied health professions (AHPs) and health and social care support workers.
Our online mandatory health care training courses were developed to meet the required learning outcomes in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), Skills for Care’s Care Certificate, NHS procurement frameworks, Resuscitation Council (UK), the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and the Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations for health and social care providers.
LearnPac Systems’ online mandatory health care training courses are also in line with the Royal Medical Colleges requirements for doctors & nurses’ revalidation and Code of Professional Conduct.
How to purchase and complete your course
- Pay for your courses (All major debit and credit cards accepted)
- Once you have registered you will receive your login details within a few minutes
- You will then be able to reset your password, log in and access your course
- Complete your e-learning course (approx. 45-60 minutes per module)
- On completion, you will be asked to complete an end of course assessment (minimum 80% to pass)
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- You can immediately download, save or print your CPD Accredited Certificate
- Let us know what you think of your online course, leave us a review!
Who is this online mandatory health care training package for?
LearnPac Systems’ online mandatory health care training courses package is suitable for the following:
- NHS & private hospital staff
- Agency nurses & nursing staff
- Allied health professionals
- Locum NHS & private sector doctors
- Healthcare & social care support workers
- Adult social care workers
What is covered in these online mandatory healthcare training courses?
LearnPac Systems’ online mandatory health care training courses package provides 20 essential CPD accredited courses that are relevant in many healthcare and social care settings as follows:
- Resuscitation level 2 (includes basic life support; cardiopulmonary resuscitation; national early warning score (MEWS)
- Equality and diversity level 2 (includes human rights; Equality Act 2010; discrimination and inclusion)
- Safeguarding children level 2
- Information governance level 1 (includes Confidentiality; Data Protection Act; Caldicott principles)
- Conflict resolution level 1
- Complaints handling level 1
- Lone worker awareness level 1
- Handling violence & aggression level 2
- Complaints handling level 1
- Consent in health and social care level 2
- Documentation and record-keeping level 2
- Mental Capacity & DoLS level 2
- Person-centered care level 1
- Safe handling of medicines level 2
- Mental Health Act level 2
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- Food hygiene/food safety level 1
This mandatory health care training package also includes the following FREE online courses:
- FREE safeguarding adults online course level 2
- FREE health and safety online course level 2
- FREE fire safety online course level 1
- FREE infection prevention and control online course level 2
- FREE manual handling online course level 1
- FREE moving and handling online course level 2
Aims and objectives
The aims of these online mandatory health care training courses are to:
- Provide awareness of relevant guidelines and legislation
- Support healthcare and social care staff to properly and efficiently deliver services in accordance with their responsibilities
- Help doctors, nursing and other health and social care staff to work in a safe manner
- Recommendations that are evidence-based and up to date
Each of the 15 online mandatory health care training modules provides adequate detail as recommended by UK regulators.
On completion of each of these online mandatory health care training courses, you will be required to complete an online assessment (pass mark of 80%). If you don’t pass first, don’t worry! You can take the online test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
On successful completion of each of the online mandatory health care training courses, you will be able to download, save and/or print a quality assured CPD certificate. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
All of our online training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
It is beneficial to also look at the following courses:
- The Care Certificate Training Package (Skills for Care aligned)
- Mandatory Training for NMC Registered Nurses
- Mandatory Training for Doctors
- Mandatory Training for GPs & GP Locums
- Mandatory Training for GP Practice Nurses & Practice Staff
- Mandatory Training for Dentists
- Mandatory Training for Dental Nurses & Technicians
- Mandatory Training for AHPs
- Mandatory Training for Healthcare Assistants
- Mandatory Training for Nursing Home Care Staff
- Mandatory Training for Residential Care Home Staff
- Mandatory Training for Domiciliary Care Staff
Why is this online mandatory health care training package important?
This online mandatory health care training courses package covers all the legislative and medico-legal requirements for doctors, nurses and other NHS professionals to work safely and efficiently, as well as minimising litigation.
Online mandatory health care training courses – meeting employers’ legal obligations
LearnPac Systems’ online mandatory health care training courses for health and social care staff helps UK employers and employees alike to fulfill their legislative obligations. Our online mandatory health care training courses provide the essential knowledge and understanding as required by regulatory authorities.
To complete these online mandatory health care training courses, you will need access to a computer device, e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device.
Our online mandatory health care training courses e-learning packages are suitable for:
- Those who are looking to improve their knowledge of the subject area
- Those whose jobs require periodic continuing professional development (CPD)
- Those who need to show evidence as part of their professional registration requirements, e.g., doctors, nurses and allied health professionals
What is mandatory training?
“Mandatory training is the compulsory training that is required, based upon the responsibilities of doctors, AHPs, nurses and care workers to work in a safe manner. The training modules in the mandatory courses are delivered at different levels, as appropriate to meet the needs of the individual roles and responsibilities”
What is the Skills for Health’s UK ‘Core Skills Training Framework’?
There is increasing recognition that there are wide variations in the quality and consistency of healthcare training provided across the UK.
To minimise these challenges, The Octrac Consulting works with various UK health and social care organisations to develop statutory and mandatory training courses in line with Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
This includes mandatory training courses in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework – CSTF Statutory Mandatory Training Subject Guide Version 1.3 , Skills for Health Clinical Care UK Core Skills Training Framework Subject Guide April 2015 and other awareness courses for health and social care workers.
LearnPac Systems’ online mandatory health care training course package was developed in line with the Skills for Health CSTF learning outcomes.
Why train with LearnPac Systems?
The benefits of using LearnPac Systems’ accredited e-learning courses in the workplace include:
- National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- UK accredited e-learning provider
- An approved UK training centre
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Nationally recognised CPD certificates
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Access your online training immediately
- Highly interactive e-learning portal
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of eLearning for healthcare providers
- Significant man hour reductions
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e-learning
- Over 200 online CPD courses
- Repository of online learning materials and assessment
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on the latest guidance and best practice
You can also browse our e-learning course catalogue to find out more about our statutory and mandatory training courses. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.