Middle Manager Management – Online Training Course & Certification – Certificate for Middle Managers
Traditionally, middle managers make up the largest managerial layer in an organization. The middle manager is responsible to those above them and those below them. They head a variety of departments and projects. In order for a company to operate smoothly, it is essential that those in middle management be committed to the goals of the organization and understands how to effectively execute these goals.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Middle Manager Course Aims
It is crucial for businesses to focus on these essential managers and provide them with opportunities to succeed. No matter the organization’s structure or size, it will benefit from employing well-trained middle managers. Having a middle manager understand their role in the organization is very important. They are in communication with a very large percentage of the company, and will have a large impact throughout the organization.
Middle Manager Course Objectives
The objectives of this middle manager online course are to:
- Define management.
- Understand ethics in the workplace.
- Manage information and make decisions.
- Be familiar with the control process.
- Use organizational strategies to facilitate change.
- Create structures and processes to manage teams.
- Manage as a leader.
What is Covered in this Middle Manager course?
This online middle manager course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Grooming a New Manager
Module Three: Measuring Performance
Module Four: Motivating Managers
Module Five: Signs of Poor Management
Module Six: Trust Your Team of Managers
|Module Seven: When an Employee Complains about their Manager
Module Eight: Coaching and Mentoring (I)
Module Nine: Coaching and Mentoring (II)
Module Ten: When Do You Step In?
Module Eleven: Remember These Basic Qualities
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Why is middle manager management important?
“Why are managers so important to business success? Success in business happens because of successful employees. … It’s important to focus directly on managers as a lever of engagement to recruit, retain, and inspire the greatest asset to your company: your employees”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how the Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.