Personal Branding – Online Training Course & Certification – Learn How to Build an Awesome Personal Brand
This Personal Branding CPD Course will help you identify your assets, characteristics, strengths, and skills as an individual. Understanding personal branding will provide advantages in your personal and professional lives. Branding is a mix of how you present yourself and how others see you. It is important to be aware of how you are viewed.
Study Method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course Format – Online (24/7 access), Modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – Via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Personal Branding Course Aims
With our comprehensive online personal branding CPD course, participants will be able to share their vision and passions with others in your company. Utilise this knowledge through social media to define and influence how others see you. You are your brand so protect it. Live it.
What is covered in this consent training online course?
- An introduction to the key principles for consenting to treatments or procedures
- What the law says about consent
- Definition of informed consent
- How to respond to patient requests and questions
- Other factors to consider when obtaining consent
- Definition of voluntary consent
- Understanding the key principles of adult competence
- Refusal of treatment
- How capacity is assessed
- What to do if a patient or service user lacks capacity
- What support is available for people who lack the capacity to consent
- How to support people who lack capacity in practice
- The Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Key provisions to protect vulnerable adults when obtaining consent
- Court referrals for adults who lack capacity
- Definition of advanced decisions
- Issues around children and consent
- Understanding parental responsibilities
- Complex situations in relation to consent
- Definition of delegated consent
- The main forms of consent
- Consent forms that are used in healthcare environments
- Key points to remember about the consent process
- Where to find further information on consent (online learning resources)
What is personal branding?
Personal branding is the practice of people marketing themselves and their careers as brands. While previous self-help management techniques were about self-improvement, the personal-branding concept suggests instead that success comes from self-packaging. The term is thought to have been first used and discussed in a 1997 article by Tom Peters.
Personal branding is essentially the ongoing process of establishing a prescribed image or impression in the mind of others about an individual, group, or organization. Personal branding often involves the application of one’s name to various products. For example, the celebrity real-estate mogul turned President of the United States, Donald Trump uses his last name extensively on his buildings and on the products he endorses (e.g. Trump Tower). Marketers McNally and Speak define the personal brand in this way:
“Your brand is a perception or emotion, maintained by somebody other than you, that describes the total experience of having a relationship with you.”
The relationship between brands and consumers needs to be constantly made and remade, and this continuous process creates a demonstration of the ambivalence in brand cultures. This same logic follows for personal brands- there is a constant desire for a reinforcement of the self-brand.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials are available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections